Paxum IPN (Instant Payment Notification) is a message service that automatically notifies merchants of events related to Paxum transactions. Which means for example if a transaction is completed, it will automatically change the payment status to successful.
To activate Paxum IPN follow these steps:
- Login to your Paxum Account via www.paxum.com
- Go to your account settings and click on the Menu Merchant Services
- Click on IPN Settings
- Click on generate a new secret key which you will receive via EMAIL. You will need this key to configure Paxum Payment Gateway Extension.
- Check “Turn on IPN” and “Receive IPN messages (Enabled)” and fill “Notification Url” with the value you have on Easy digital downloads -> Payment Gateways-> Paxum Settings -> Paxum Notification URL.
- Paxum IPN Settings ( paxum.com ) should look something similiar to this: